Saturday November 2, 2019 from !0:00am-4:00pm
Advance Tickets $20 Adults and $5 Children and Students (thru college) available at the Cody and Powell Chambers of Commerce and Gestalt Studios or at the door of any studio on the day of the tour for $25 adults and $5 children/student.
A fun filled day celebrating Dia de los Muertos and the fine artists of our area. Get your “trick or treat” bag/ticket and start the tour visiting the studios and artists, seeing finished art and art in progress, and filling your bag with a treat from each location. The tour wraps up with a reception at Gestalt Studios where several artists feature displays, games provided by “The Painted Dwarf”, and art stations for creating your own Day of the Dead masterpieces.
10:00am-1:00pm Cody Studios:
- By Western Hands 1007 12th St.
- Timmer Gallery 1362b Sheridan Ave.
- Mark Kronfuss 1601 22nd St.
- John Giarrizzo 110 McCullough Dr. (in back)
1:00pm-4:00pm Powell Studios
- Mark Harrison, “The Painted Dwarf” 1143 E Madison ( in the alley)
- Scott Armstrong 150 S Jones St.
- Maggie Basset “Wild Paintbrush Studio” 149 N Bent St.
- Martin Garhart 405 W 2nd St.
4:00-6:00pm Reception at Gestalt Studios, 440 Park St, Powell